HEAR Bulletin has been published by a collaborative group of Irish healthcare librarians and Volume 4, Issue 2 focuses on Bereavement. The purpose is to provide specialised information to health professionals, patients and the public. It contains guidelines, reviews and research for health professionals and links to useful books, leaflets, videos, websites and support services for the public.
- Bereavement Services in Ireland Click here
- HSE Directory of Bereavement Support Services in Ireland Click here
- Bereavement Services in Mid-West Ireland Click here
- Irish Children’s Bereavement Network Click here
- HSE Bereavement and grief: Childhood and adolescent bereavement Click here
- Child & Adolescent Resources Click here
KidsGrief.ca is a free online resource that helps parents support their children when someone in their life is dying or has died. It equips parents with the words and confidence needed to help children grieve life’s losses in healthy ways.
Adult Resources including useful reads, videos and websites Click here