AIIHPC recently launched The Palliative Hub (http://www.thepalliativehub.com/about-us), an online gateway to information and resources about palliative care which includes:
- Palliative Hub – Children and Young People – website for parents and families of children and young people with life limiting conditions
- Palliative Hub – Adult – website for people with life limiting conditions, their carers and family members
- Palliative Hub – Learning Platform – an online learning environment including a number of free to access online learning programmes for professionals and the public
- Palliative Hub – Professional – website providing resources for health and social care professionals, researchers and educators.
Initial analysis of data from a national survey to inform the development of an Irish Charter on Death, Dying and Bereavement in Ireland.
By Dr. Kathleen McLoughlin
To access the report, please CLICK HERE
Caring for Carers produced by the All Ireland Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care is a website providing advice to carers and family caring for those with palliative care needs.
To access this website, click HERE
It is divided into the following topics:
- Home care,
- Practical care,
- Common symptoms,
- Caring in a hospice, hospital or residential home,
- Advance care planning, legal matters and funerals
- Care as death approaches